VOORTGANG JUNIOREN EN VOLWASSENEN
The road to Black Belt vormen de (eerste) stappen naar de zwarte band in Kung Fu. Kinderen die doorstromen van de Tigers naar de junioren zullen het niveau behaald bij de Tigers beloond zien in de instroom op het door hen reeds bereikte niveau. De route voert via een 12-tal niveau’s naar de zwarte band. Deze route is grofweg verdeeld in 5 kleuren. Onderstaand vind je de verdeling in kleur en niveau.
Na het behalen van de zwarte band in Kung Fu kan je brug naar meesterschap betreden. De brug begint met vier niveau’s ‘Technician’. Na deze 4 stappen begint het domein van de ‘Sifu’ (de leraar). Ook deze stap bestaat uit vier niveau’s. Niveau 9 en 10 zijn voorbehouden aan de Grootmeesters. Op dit moment is er een level 10 grootmeester in IWKA Kung Fu en dat is Grootmeester Sifu Sergio, de oprichter en CEO van IWKA Wing Chun Kung Fu.
Level 1, 2 ,3
- Your first steps on the road to your black belt
- Preparing you for your potential upgrade or Basic Class
- Improve body coordination, speed and accuracy
- The ability to defend yourself against basic punching and kicking attacks
- Measurable improvement in overall fitness level
- The basic skill in one arm sensitity in folding and bending
Level 4, 5, 6
- Domain of leadership and Basic Class
- Your doorway to the intermediate IWKA System Level
- Able to defend basic boxing attacks, straight and curved
- The skill of using the elbow and knee in defence and offence
- The basic sensitivity with two arms in folding and bending
- Noticable difference in basic body scurture and momentum handling and overall fitness level
Level 7, 8 ,9
- Expanding on the sensitivity and basic introduction into the internal part of the IWKA System
- Basic understanding of the six Core Elements
- Expanding basic flexibility, sensitivity and reflexes
- Acquired the first steps of the internal skill
- Basic ground fighting skill, giving you the ability to defend yourself when being position on the ground
Level 10, 11
- Your black belt in plain sight.
- The brown Sash Level take you further into the internal part of the IWKA System
- With your current level of self control mentally and physically, the IWKA system takes you into the realm of the more advanced forms and and techniques
- With the finishing of the 11th student level the student
- Stands in front of his/her black belt
- Has aquired more advanced skills in the internals
- Has aquired the usage of more advanced lethal techniques
- Gained a solid proficency in grappling controlling, locking, and joint manipulation techniques
- Congratulations ! YOU DID IT !
- Your black belt is something you van be very proud of, that you will keep with youfor the rest of your life and that no-one can ever take away from you. You earned the key to the higher internal levels of the IWKA System
- Good understanding of the Six Core Elements
- With the finishing of the 12th student level the student
- The skill of handling yourself in all possible fighting ranges and situations
- IWKA controlling and restaining fully under control
- Excellent standard in grappling controlling & joint handling as well as basic weapon both in offence as defence
- Leadership mindset in various aspectsa of life
- Forceflow handling
- Momentum handling
- Excellent standard in sensory motorskills and handling of Body, Mind and Energy
- Level 1 – This marks your first step on the ‘Bridge To Mastery. With learning the higher internal skills and programs comes a significant jump in handling body, mind and energy. “With great power comes great responsibility”
- Level 2 – With this level you will be learning the most advanced form of the Tang Yick Lineage: the Seung Kong, or double force. The exact form of the Yeung Tim who had the challenged fight with Wing Chun Legend Leung Jan.
You will also learn the complete Chi Sao program of the Biu Tze form.
- Level 3 – With your master level coming into plain sight, this stage, the final technical points of the Wing Tjun System and its ancestor lineages, will be the main focus of your training. You will learn the 37 postures Huang Chen Shyan White Crane/Taiji Form, Bringing your internal skills to the destined level for you to qualify yourself for the master test.
- Level 4 – This is the final Technician Level, one step away from Mastery within he IWKA System. You will learn an advanced understanding of the Six Core Elements.
Mastery Level | 5 – 6 – 7 – 8
Superb understanding and handling of the Six Core Elements.
The complete legacy and transmission of Eternal Spring Weng Chun(Tang Yick) and Beautiful Spring Lineage of the Yik Kam Wing Chun should be fully transmitted and understood completely before progressing into the Master Level Programs.
Grandmaster level 9 – 10
In depth understanding of Emptiness, Buddhism, Taoism and Heaven, Man and Earth (Time, Space and Energy)